LH0227 possible Mallett House
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photo of the exterior of the “old” Mallett House in Cedardale. Railway tracks are visible in the foreground.
- This house has a similar construction as the Mallett House inn. It is inconclusive at this time whether this is a picture of the same house after renovation.
Built in 1896 by Frank Mallett, the hotel faced the Oshawa Junction railway station, sitting on the south west corner of Annis and Albert Streets.
- Date of Original
- ca. 1960s
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.90012 Longitude: -78.84957
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Location of Original
- PHOTO GPC B-008 000508
- please credit Oshawa Public Libraries, Local History Collection
- Oshawa Public LibrariesEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
Newspapers are not yet digitized. Please contact us for scanned articles.
Nicole Adams, Local History and Genealogy Librarian
65 Bagot Street
Oshawa, ON L1H 1N2
905-579-6111 EXT 5253