LH0363 Bond & Simcoe Street
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photo of the south west corner of Bond and Simcoe Street; unpaved road and streetcar tracks.
- The streetcar tracks would have been on Simcoe Street and given the taller buildings in the background, it seems the intersection shown is at Bond looking south towards King Street.
- Date of Original
- ca. 1905
Width: 25.5 cm
Height: 20.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.90012 Longitude: -78.84957
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- please credit Oshawa Public Libraries, Local History Collection
- Oshawa Public LibrariesEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
Newspapers are not yet digitized. Please contact us for scanned articles.
Nicole Adams, Local History and Genealogy Librarian
65 Bagot Street
Oshawa, ON L1H 1N2
905-579-6111 EXT 5253