LH2193 Oshawa Medical & Dental People and Spouses
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black-and-white portrait of a group of medical personnel and their spouses posing in Detroit, Michigan.
- Typed accompanying sheet: Oshawa Medical & Dental People and Spouses taken at a weekend conference in Detroit, sponsored by Lederle - 1957
Front Row - _____, _____Dr. John Phillips, Mrs. Beverly Phillips, Dr. Bill McLintock, Hostess;
2nd Row - Dr. Don Warren, Dr. Chester Ferrier, Mrs. Ferrier, Dr. Ralph Kimmerly, Mrs. Kimmerly, Mrs. Dorothy McIlveen
3rd Row - Dr. Gordon Hare, Dr. M.L. Morris, Mrs. Muriel Morris, Mrs. John McLean, Dr. Dorcas Beaton, Dr. Don McLean, Dr. Rex Cox
Back Row - Dr. C.E. McIlveen, _____, _____, Dr. Henry Vollmer, Mrs. Mary Vollmer, Mrs. Joy Grant, Mrs. Blaikie Rowsell, Dr. Roy Rowsell.
- Date of Publication
Width: 25 cm
Height: 20 cm
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.90012 Longitude: -78.84957
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- please credit Oshawa Public Libraries, Local History Collection
- Oshawa Public LibrariesEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
Newspapers are not yet digitized. Please contact us for scanned articles.
Nicole Adams, Local History and Genealogy Librarian
65 Bagot Street
Oshawa, ON L1H 1N2
905-579-6111 EXT 5253