LH1082 Warren Mill Race, later Mechanic Street
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black-and-white photo of Charles Knees's home built next to the Mill Race (water power source).
- The mill race was used to operate the Warren's Flour Mill, and filled in once electricity became more widely used. The house address was 68 Mechanic Street, later renamed Macmillan Drive,. The house in the photograph no longer exists.
- Thomas Bouckley
- Date of Original
- early 1900s
Width: 17 cm
Height: 12.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8979491324861 Longitude: -78.8682810900879
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- please credit Oshawa Public Libraries, Local History Collection
- Oshawa Public LibrariesEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
Newspapers are not yet digitized. Please contact us for scanned articles.
Nicole Adams, Local History and Genealogy Librarian
65 Bagot Street
Oshawa, ON L1H 1N2
905-579-6111 EXT 5253