LH1549 Canadian Bank of Commerce (3)
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photo of a street scene with angled view of Canadian Bank of Commerce building on the west side of Simcoe Street, number 20, just north of King Street. Also visible is S. A. Gates Butcher Shop on the right at number 22.
- This building was built sometime in the 1920s and served as home to this branch of the bank until the current building was erected at the south west corner of King and Simcoe Streets
- Date of Original
- ca. 1920
Width: 11.5 cm
Height: 7 cm
- Personal Name(s)
- Gates, S. A.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Canadian Bank of Commerce ; S. A. Gates Butcher Shop
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.897320298328 Longitude: -78.8634091615677
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Location of Original
- PHOTO BUS B-003 000185
- please credit Oshawa Public Libraries, Local History Collection
- Oshawa Public LibrariesEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
Newspapers are not yet digitized. Please contact us for scanned articles.
Nicole Adams, Local History and Genealogy Librarian
65 Bagot Street
Oshawa, ON L1H 1N2
905-579-6111 EXT 5253