LH2546 Simcoe Street - King Street - Four Corners
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Taken from south east corner of King and Simcoe Streets, showing east side of Simcoe Street north between King and Bond.
- Schofield Insurance is on the upper left. On right from 7-27 Simcoe Street North can be seen Madison Grill, Mitchell's Drug Store, Bank of Nova Scotia, Bata Shoes, Superior Finance and the Royal Bank. Superior Finance opened in 1956 and Madison Grill closed in 1958.
- Date of Original
- ca 1957
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.90012 Longitude: -78.84957
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- PHOTO GPC B-001 000066
- please credit Oshawa Public Libraries, Local History Collection
- Oshawa Public LibrariesEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
Newspapers are not yet digitized. Please contact us for scanned articles.
Nicole Adams, Local History and Genealogy Librarian
65 Bagot Street
Oshawa, ON L1H 1N2
905-579-6111 EXT 5253