LH0006 Carriage Shop - Enniskillen Location
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Robert McLaughlin's Carriage Shop built at Enniskillen in 1869 - forerunner of Oshawa's General Motors of Canada automotive plants. The carriage shop had increased from four employees to eight. The small boy in the photograph is George W. McLaughlin.
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- McLaughlin, George W., McLaughlin, Robert Sr.
- Corporate Name(s)
- McLaughlin Carriage co.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.90012 Longitude: -78.84957
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- PHOTO MCL B-005 000160
- please credit Oshawa Public Libraries, Local History Collection
- Oshawa Public LibrariesEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
Newspapers are not yet digitized. Please contact us for scanned articles.
Nicole Adams, Local History and Genealogy Librarian
65 Bagot Street
Oshawa, ON L1H 1N2
905-579-6111 EXT 5253