Northern municipalities settle on H.S. areas
- Newmarket Era and Express (Newmarket, ON), 12 Jun 1947, p. 1, column 1
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Delegates at a joint meeting between Georgina, East Gwillimbury, North Gwillimbury, Whitchurch, Sutton and Newmarket have voted to establish two separate high school areas instead of one large one.
- Date of Publication
- 12 Jun 1947
- Personal Name(s)
- Belugin, Alex ; Evans, Arthur
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1