Oldsters see changes in Newmarket streets
- Newmarket Era (Newmarket, ON), 15 Oct 1936, p. 1, 6, column 1
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Had a dollar a day wages, board cost $2.50 per week. Many changes seen. Search for Newmarket's oldest resident.
- Date of Publication
- 15 Oct 1936
- Personal Name(s)
- Morrison, C. ; Watson, Pen ; Sutherland, James, Mrs. ; Kelley, Alfred
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.05011 Longitude: -79.46631
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1