Victims angry after impaired charges dropped
- The Era (Newmarket, Ontario), 22 Oct 2020, p. 3 Front page
- Media Type
- Item Type
- COVID-19 pandemic causing delays in hearing impaired driving cases. Some charges being dropped to careless driving. MADD
- Date of Publication
- 22 Oct 2020
- Personal Name(s)
- Ellis, Justine ; Ellis, Coby ; Ellis, Stuart ; Nielsen, Tyler
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1