Newmarket buglers take part in Toronto Cenotaph service
- Newmarket Era, 11 Nov 1937, p. 1, column 2
- Featured Link
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Members of the R.S.A. Bugle Band invited to take part in memorial service for C.N.R. veterans
- Date of Publication
- 11 Nov 1937
- Personal Name(s)
- Bradford, James ; Falroy, E. ; Mortimer, B. ; Lepard, M. ; Heacock, L ; Burling, L ; Harden, A.
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1