Peace memorial to be unveiled 29th, sand bags recall Flanders
- Newmarket Era, 19 Sep 1935, p. 1, column 2
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Hon. E.J. Davis will unveil monument carved by Alvin Hilts; Memorial Park, D'Arcy St. opposite the Anglican Church
- Date of Publication
- 19 Sep 1935
- Personal Name(s)
- Davis, E. J. ; Hilts, Alvin ; Pearson, P.W.
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1