King Family Destitue After Home Burns Out
- Newmarket Era and Express (Newmarket, ON), 7 Jan 1960, p. 14, column 4
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Mr. and Mrs. Harold Edwards, with their four sons escaped with their pets from a rented pioneer dwelling on the Eighth Concession of King. The field stone and cement house, which could not be saved, was owned by Mrs. W.D. Bates, Willowdale.
- Date of Publication
- 7 Jan 1960
- Personal Name(s)
- Edwards, Harold, Benedictus, John ; MacMurphy
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.05011 Longitude: -79.46631
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1