Youth's Death Inquest Held
- Newmarket Era and Express (Newmarket, ON), 7 Jan 1960, p. 1, column 7
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Five man coroner's jury found Kenneth Douglas, 19, Schomberg, died July 14, 1959, as a result of an automobile accident. One passenger survived, Edward McNaughton, 19, King Township.
- Date of Publication
- 7 Jan 1960
- Personal Name(s)
- Douglas, Kenneth ; Cairns, Douglas Albert ; McNaughton, Edward
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.05011 Longitude: -79.46631
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1