No danger of elm falling, is belief of forestry expert
- Newmarket Era and Express (Newmarket, ON), 22 Jun 1944, p. 1, column 1
- Media Type
- Item Type
- C. K. Brobst examined old elm tree in centre of Timothy St. at the request of Frank Bowser, chairman of the road and bridge committee;
Brobst Forestry Co.
- Date of Publication
- 22 Jun 1944
- Personal Name(s)
- Williams, Norman ; King, Sanford ; Crowder, Datus ; Brobst, C.K.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1