Can't see to use shotgun so he sleeps on revolver
- Newmarket Era (Newmarket, ON), 18 Nov 1937, p. 1, column 7
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Joseph Clissold convicted for having unregistered revolver and liquor for sale.
- Date of Publication
- 18 Nov 1937
- Personal Name(s)
- Clissold, Joseph ; Crouch, Anthony
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1