Police Court. In accident, didn't know.
- Newmarket Era, 14 Oct 1937, p. 3, column 5
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Charges of failing to signal, liquor law violation, allowing stock to run at large
- Date of Publication
- 14 Oct 1937
- Personal Name(s)
- Botham, William Harold ; Bodfish, John ; McCluskey ; Galloway, Arnold ; Hulme, Fred ; Widdifield, Frank ; Cain, James
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1