Marriage plans upset by two years Kingston term
- Newmarket Era (Newmarket, ON), 14 Oct 1937, p. 1, column 1
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Disappearance of coats two years ago lends to jail term.
- Date of Publication
- 14 Oct 1937
- Personal Name(s)
- Lauffman, Charles ; Gilman, H.P.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1