Writes Names in Newmarket Court To Answer Charge of Brother-in-Law
- Newmarket Era (Newmarket, ON), 6 Nov 1931, p. 1, column 2
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Newmarket Woman's Suit on Joint Promissory Note brings defence of "Signature not genuine", but Judge of Division Court entirely vindicates witness who wrote signatures in Court for comparison.
- Date of Publication
- 6 Nov 1931
- Personal Name(s)
- O'Connell, Daniel ; Rogers, James ; Mathews, N.L. ; Cronin, Mrs. ; Batemen, Jonathan
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1