Litigation Threatened on Radial Abandonment. County will ask courts to compel Toronto to continue cars to Lake Simcoe
- Newmarket Era (Newmarket, ON), 28 Feb 1930, p. 1, column 4
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Following proper legal advice, the Metropolitan Radial Railway, from the north city limits to Lake Simcoe, will be abandoned March 15.
- Date of Publication
- 28 Feb 1930
- Personal Name(s)
- Corporate Name(s)
- Metropolitan Railway ; T.T.C.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.05011 Longitude: -79.46631
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1