March 8, 2021: Lindsay native conducts research to treat COVID-19 long-haulers
- Kawartha Lakes This Week (Kawartha Lakes, ON), 9 Mar 2021
- Whitnall, Catherine, Reporter
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Most COVID-19 patients simply get on with their lives after recovery. Gabe Huebsch isn’t part of that group. He is, unfortunately, a member of a growing number of “COVID long-haulers,” people who continue to experience intermittent symptoms or have developed chronic disorders.
- Place of Publication
- Kawartha Lakes, ON
- Date of Publication
- 9 Mar 2021
- Date Of Event
- 09 Mar 2021
- Personal Name(s)
- Hubesch, Gabe ; Wills, Melanie ; Bamm, Vladamir
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6
(705) 324-9411 extension 1268