December 16: Daily COVID Update
- kawarthaNOW.com, 16 Dec 2020
- Taylor, Jeannine, Publisher
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The health unit provides reports from Monday to Saturday, excluding statutory holidays. As the health unit does not issue updates on Sundays, these numbers include December 13 and 14.
Confirmed positive: 419, including 218 in Kawartha Lakes, 174 in Northumberland, 27 in Haliburton (increase of 3 in Northumberland)
Active cases: 53, including 9 in Kawartha Lakes, 43 in Northumberland, and 1 in Haliburton (decrease of 3, including 2 in Kawartha Lakes and 1 in Northumberland)
Probable cases: 0 (no change)
High-risk contacts: 175, including 25 in Kawartha Lakes, 149 in Northumberland, and 1 in Haliburton (net increase of 21)
Hospitalizations (total to date): 18, including 11 in Kawartha Lakes, 6 in Northumberland, and 1 in Haliburton (no change)
Deaths: 33 (no change)
Resolved: 346, including 190 in Kawartha Lakes, 130 in Northumberland, 26 in Haliburton (increase of 7, including 2 in Kawartha Lakes and 5 in Northumberland)
Institutional outbreaks: Extendicare Kawartha Lakes in Lindsay (no change)
*One case reported for a previous date has been added to the total case count. This is not reported as a new case, but has increased the case count for Northumberland by 1.
- Jeannine Taylor
- Place of Publication
- Peterborough, ON
- Date of Original
- 16 Dec 2020
- Date Of Event
- 16 Dec 2020
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6
(705) 324-9411 extension 1268