December 2: Daily COVID Update
- kawarthaNOW.com, 2 Dec 2020
- Taylor, Jeannine, Publisher
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The health unit provides reports from Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays.
Confirmed positive: 327, including 203 in Kawartha Lakes, 97 in Northumberland, 27 in Haliburton (increase of 7, including 4 in Kawartha Lakes and 3 in Northumberland)
*Active cases: 36, including 8 in Kawartha Lakes, 27 in Northumberland, and 1 in Haliburton (net increase of 2)
Probable cases: 0 (no change)
High-risk contacts: 117, including 14 in Kawartha Lakes, 97 in Northumberland, and 6 in Haliburton (net increase of 7)
Hospitalizations (total to date): 16, including 11 in Kawartha Lakes, 4 in Northumberland, and 1 in Haliburton (no change)
Deaths: 33 (no change)
Resolved: 271, including 176 in Kawartha Lakes, 68 in Northumberland, 26 in Haliburton (increase of 4, including 2 in Kawartha Lakes and 2 in Northumberland)
Institutional outbreaks: None (no change)3/5
*One previously reported case in Kawartha Lakes has been transferred to another health unit.
- Jeannine Taylor
- Place of Publication
- Peterborough, ON
- Date of Original
- 2 Dec 2020
- Date Of Event
- 2 Dec 2020
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6
(705) 324-9411 extension 1268