September 23: COVID-19 tests coming to pharmacies Friday as Ontario reports 335 new cases
- kawarthaNOW.com, 23 Sep 2020
- kawarthaNOW, Editor
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Testing for people without symptoms initially available at 60pharmacies, mostly in urban centres. Ontario Premier Doug Ford, accompanied by health minister Christine Elliott and Shoppers Drug Martpresident Jeff Leger, at a media conference on September 23, 2020 at Shoppers Drug Mart in Huntsville, where he announced COVID-19 tests for people without symptoms will be available at 60pharmacies in Ontario.
- click the image for the link to the article
- Place of Publication
- Peterborough ON
- Date of Original
- 23 Sep 2020
- Date Of Event
- 23 Sep 2020
- Personal Name(s)
- Ford, Doug, Premier ; Elliott, Christine, Health Minister ; Jeff Leger, President ; Terziano, Karin, Mayor ; Miller, Norm, MPP ; Aitchison, Scott, MP ; Bubela, Natalie, chief executive officer
- Corporate Name(s)
- Mount Sinai Hospital ; University Health Network
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6
(705) 324-9411 extension 1268