LH0621 St. Gregory's Catholic Church
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Colour postcard of St. Gregory’s Roman Catholic Church and School.
- St. Gregory the Great Roman Catholic Church was originally built in 1842 at the corner of Simcoe and Louisa Sts. (now Adelaide). The old building was torn down in the 1890s, and a cornerstone for the current building was laid by Archbishop Walsh in August 1894.
- R. C. Church and School, Oshawa, Ont. Canada
- Date of Original:
Width: 9 cm
Height: 14 cm
- Corporate Name(s):
- Roman Catholic Church - Canadian Council of Churches
- Local identifier:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Oshawa Public Libraries
Agency street/mail address
Local History and Genealogy Librarian,
65 Bagot Street,
Oshawa, ON L1H 1N2