LH1668 Ward's Dry Goods Ladies Bowling Team
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photo of Ward's Ladies Bowling Team - 1946-47 Season winners in the Oshawa Store League.
- Ward and Dewland was the first business to occupy the Bradley Block building on the north east corner of Simcoe and Athol Streets. Opened in 1920 by J. C. Ward and W. A. Dewland, this store was also later known as Ward's Dry Goods, then Ward's Department Store. It remained at this location until 1976. Fazio's restaurant is now at this location.
Ward's is now located at 33 King Street East.
- "Ward's Ladies Bowling Team Winner's 1946-47 Season Store League - Misses Hazel Mitchell, Nettie Frizzell, Jean McIntyre - Lee Rolson - Mrs. Winter, Clarice Treherne, Mrs. Monohan"
- Date of Publication:
Width: 17.5 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Local identifier:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
Oshawa Public Libraries
Agency street/mail address
Local History and Genealogy Librarian,
65 Bagot Street,
Oshawa, ON L1H 1N2