LH0893 "Simcoe St. Methodist Church"
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photo of the exterior of Simcoe St. Methodist Church (now Simcoe St. United Church).
- Simcoe St. Methodist (now United) church was constructed in 1867 as a response to overcrowding of the previous facility on King St. It originally cost $15,000 to build, and was completely renovated from 1911-1915. In 1925 the church was renamed Simcoe St. United Church.
- "Simcoe St. Methodist Church"
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1910
Width: 5 cm
Height: 3.5 cm
- Corporate Name(s):
- The Free Methodist Church in Canada
- Local identifier:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Oshawa Public Libraries
Agency street/mail address
Local History and Genealogy Librarian,
65 Bagot Street,
Oshawa, ON L1H 1N2