LH1607 Ward & Dewland Store Interior
- D. Campbell, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photo of the interior of the Ward & Dewland Store.
- Ward and Dewland was the first business to occupy the Bradley Block building on the north east corner of Simcoe and Athol Streets. Opened in 1920 by J. C. Ward and W. A. Dewland, this store was also later known as Ward's Dry Goods, then Ward's Department Store. It remained at this location until 1976. Fazio's restaurant is now at this location.
Ward's is now located at 33 King Street East.
- "Ward's Store - Oshawa 1919 approx"
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1920
Width: 24.5 cm
Height: 19 cm
- Local identifier:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
Oshawa Public Libraries
Agency street/mail address
Local History and Genealogy Librarian,
65 Bagot Street,
Oshawa, ON L1H 1N2