LH1540 Canadian Bank of Commerce
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photo of the storefront of the old Canadian Bank of Commerce at 30 King Street West, Oshawa. Part of W. Lambert & Son Merchant Tailors is also pictured on the left.
- This branch of the Canadian Bank of Commerce (now CIBC) was opened on July 28th, 1913. An exact closing date is unknown, but a new building was built for the bank in the 1920s. CIBC is now at the corner of Simcoe and King Streets
- "Bank - Opened July 28th 1913, Closed-"
- Date of Original:
- about 1915
Width: 18 cm
Height: 22.5 cm
- Corporate Name(s):
- Canadian Bank of Commerce ; W. Lambert & Son Merchant Tailors
- Local identifier:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Oshawa Public Libraries
Agency street/mail address
Local History and Genealogy Librarian,
65 Bagot Street,
Oshawa, ON L1H 1N2