Wilson Road "washout" "pretty bad", council agrees
- The Daily Times-Gazette, 7 Oct 1947, p. 1
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Road and drainage problems on Wilson Road between King Street and Rossland Road presented to East Whitby Township Council.
- Article also notes other issues brought before council, including garbage collection, water mains and installation of street lights on every fourth pole along the Oshawa-Port Perry Road.
- Date of Publication
- 7 Oct 1947
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Oshawa Public LibrariesEmail
Agency street/mail address
Nicole Adams, Local History and Genealogy Librarian
65 Bagot Street
Oshawa, ON L1H 1N2
905-579-6111 EXT 5253