Laying brick on new Oshawa arena, foundations in
- Oshawa Daily Times, 25 Oct 1929
- Media Type:
- Plans have been altered materially on this structure by the owners. Big ice surface. Will have second largest ice surface of any Ontario arena.
- The Oshawa Arena (also known as Hambly Arena) was constructed next to the Hambly Brothers ice plant, at the northeast corner of Bond Street West and Arena Street, Sadly, it burned down on September 15, 1953.
- Date of Publication:
- 25 Oct 1929
- Corporate Name(s):
- Hambly Brothers ; T. B. Mothersill Company
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Oshawa Public Libraries
Agency street/mail address
Nicole Adams, Local History and Genealogy Librarian
65 Bagot Street
Oshawa, ON L1H 1N2
905-579-6111 EXT 5253