LH0111 King Street West at Simcoe Street, looking west
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- King Street West at Simcoe. The Dominion Bank seen in this photo was located at 4 King Street West on the north west corner of Simcoe and King Streets, Oshawa.
- The Dominion Bank was a Canadian bank based in Toronto and incorporated in 1869 that merged on February 1, 1955 with the Bank of Toronto to form the Toronto-Dominion Bank.
Also visible in the photot, on the right:
J. T. Morphy, Barner; A. M. Germond, Tobacconist; Mike's Place (Mike Bouckley Billiards)
On the left:
Burns Co. Ltd boots and shoes; Central Café, Central Hotel,
- Date of Publication:
- Corporate Name(s):
- Dominion Bank
- Local identifier:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original:
- Oshawa Public Libraries; McLaughlin Branch - 65 Bagot Street, Oshawa, ON L1H 1N2
- Please acknowledge source as Oshawa Public Libraries. Thank You.
Oshawa Public Libraries
Agency street/mail address
Local History and Genealogy Librarian,
65 Bagot Street,
Oshawa, ON L1H 1N2