Bill 66: cutting red tape or harming the environment?
- The Era (Newmarket, Ontario), 24 Jan 2019, p. 1
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Restoring Ontario's Competitiveness Act an amendment to the Planning Act
- Date of Publication
- 24 Jan 2019
- Personal Name(s)
- Gibbons, Jack ; Marsh, Gloria ; Malcolmson, Claire
- Corporate Name(s)
- North Gwillimbury Forest Alliance ; Oak Ridges Moraine ; Kettle Lakes Coalition ; York Region Environmental Alliance ; Rescue Lake Simcoe Coalition ; Greenbelt
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1