- New Era (Newmarket, ON), 10 Sep 1858, p. 2, column 1
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Magistrates court held in Newmarket to investigate case of larceny of David McKinstrey, William Thomas and J. Johnson.
- Date of Publication
- 10 Sep 1858
- Personal Name(s)
- Johnson, J. ; McKinstrey, David ; Thomas, William
- Corporate Name(s)
- Sons of Temperance ; Aurora Sun
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1