Whitchurch Man Dies Instantly In Railway Crossing Collision
- Newmarket Era and Express (Newmarket, ON), 14 Dec 1950, p. 1, column 7
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Leslie Preston, a life-long resident of the district died instantly when his car was struck by a freight train at a level crossing on the Aurora sideroad between the fourth and fifth concessions of Whitchurch.
- Date of Publication
- 14 Dec 1950
- Personal Name(s)
- Preston, Leslie ; Preston, D.O. ; Preston, Elmer
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1