Aurora Firemen Called To Thornhill
- Newmarket Era and Express (Newmarket, ON), 26 Jan 1950, p. 1, column 1
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Aurora fire department was called for assistance early Wednesday morning to help fight flames that razed the shopping district of the village of Thornhill.
- Date of Publication
- 26 Jan 1950
- Personal Name(s)
- Jarvis, Margaret ; Jarvis, Cecil ; Patrick, William
- Corporate Name(s)
- Thornhill Hotel ; Answell Lumber Company
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1