North Newmarket Taxpayers Ask Action On School
- Newmarket Era and Express (Newmarket, ON), 29 Dec 1949, p. 1, column 7
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Residents of North Newmarket asked for a school tax refund or greater school accommodation and transportation for their children at a ratepayers' meeting of S.S. No. 3, East Gwillimbury, yesterday.
- Date of Publication
- 29 Dec 1949
- Personal Name(s)
- Coombs, L., Mrs. ; Curtis, C.A.,Mrs.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1