Bread Prices Up 3-4c As Subsidy Off
- Newmarket Era and Express (Newmarket, ON), 18 Sep 1947, p. 1
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The "little woman" is going to pay as much as four cents a loaf more for the bread which her family consumes as the result of government action in lifting the subsidy of $1.10 a barrel on bread flour.
- Date of Publication
- 18 Sep 1947
- Personal Name(s)
- Riddell, Margaret ; Broadbent, R. ; Ghent, Harold
- Corporate Name(s)
- Boradbent's Bakery ; Newmarket District Co-op
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.05011 Longitude: -79.46631
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1