Magistrate Court. One Acquitted, Other Held In Lumber Theft Charge
- Newmarket Era and Express (Newmarket, ON), 28 Aug 1947, p. 5, column 3
- Media Type
- Item Type
- D.C. Hamilton was aquitted on Friday when he was arraigned before Magistrate O.S. Hollinrake, O.B.E., K.C., to answer to two charges of theft...
- Date of Publication
- 28 Aug 1947
- Personal Name(s)
- Dike, H. ; Case, Walter ; Dike, Dawson ; Little, Matt ; Rolling, Bruce
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1