Wider Representation Sought For Recreation
- Newmarket Era and Express (Newmarket, ON), 28 Aug 1947, p. 1, column 7
- Media Type
- Item Type
- R.C. Morrison, chairman of the Newmarket Recreation Commision, said in an interview on Tuesday that in the fall various town organizations will be invited to appoint representatives to form an advisory body for the present seven man commission...
- Date of Publication
- 28 Aug 1947
- Personal Name(s)
- Morrison, R.C. ; Edwards, Caroline ; Walker, James B. ; Crutcher, G.A. ; Gould, Ed. ; Mathews, N.L.Mrs. ; Hall, Fred
- Corporate Name(s)
- Newmarket Recreation Commission ; Newmarket Town Council
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1