Offers Frontage To Aid In Widening Main St.
- Newmarket Era and Express (Newmarket, ON), 28 Aug 1947, p. 1, column 7
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Clerk Wesley Brooks was instructed to write a letter of appreciation to Andrew Hobb in reply to a letter received by the Newmarket town council last week; Light requested on Charlotte Street
- Date of Publication
- 28 Aug 1947
- Personal Name(s)
- Miller, Everett ; Irwin, B.R. ; Lee, C ; Reynolds, C. ; Taylor, A. ; Dixon, W.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Newmarket Town Council ; Main Street
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1