Queries Summonses Mailing, Traffic Charges Dismissed
- Newmarket Era and Express (Newmarket, ON), 7 Aug 1947, p. 1, column 7
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Robin Shea, young Toronto Lawyer, came up with a new way with which to escape liability under the Highway Traffic Act in magistrates court here Friday.
- Date of Publication
- 7 Aug 1947
- Personal Name(s)
- Dolman, Max ; Mills, Allen ; Hollinrake, O.S.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1