Driver Absolved Of Blame In Death Of Aurora Boy, 4
- Newmarket Era and Express (Newmarket, ON), 31 Jul 1947, p. 1, column 4
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Donald Meades, Toronto, was absolved by a coroner's jury on Tuesday night of all responsibility in connection with the death of Roger Heaney, four year old Aurora youngster.
- Date of Publication
- 31 Jul 1947
- Personal Name(s)
- Meades, Donald ; Heaney, Roger ; Devins, C.J. ; McCready, Earl, Mrs. ; Marchent, William, Mrs. ; Lapp, Robert
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1