North York Veterans Hold Annual Vimy Dinner. Sir Wm. Mulock inspired by mother's sacrifice
- Newmarket Era (Newmarket, ON), 18 Apr 1930, p. 1, column 3
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Sir W.M. Mulock Inspired by Mother's Sacrifice -- The spirit of Canada in 1914, which caused our young men to make their sacrifices must be kept alive, declared Sir W.M. Mulock at the third annual Vimy banquet of North York veterans in the high school auditorium at Aurora on Wednesday night of last week.
- Date of Publication
- 18 Apr 1930
- Personal Name(s)
- Mulock, William ; Breuls, Harold ; Gayatt, Frank ; Greaves, Audrey ; McKay, K.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.05011 Longitude: -79.46631
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1