York County Council. York Council remains firm on Radial operation
- Newmarket Era (Newmarket, ON), 7 Feb 1930, p. 2, column 3
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Reeve D. B. Sprague of North Gwilllmbury and Reeve V. A. Lundy of Newmarket were appointed to act in conjunction with the warden as County Commissioners for the current year. Reeve Sprague was elected by acclamation and Reeve Lundy defeated Deputy Reeve Robt. Ainsworth of Mimico when the vote was taken.
- Date of Publication
- 7 Feb 1930
- Personal Name(s)
- D. B. Sprague ; Sprague, D. B.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Metropolitan Railway
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.05011 Longitude: -79.46631
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1