Conference Between Co. Council and City Board of Control. City want County to operate Metropolitan Radial
- Newmarket Era (Newmarket, ON), 7 Feb 1930, p. 1
- Media Type
- Item Type
- At the opening of the conference last Saturday between the City Board of Control and County Transportation Committee a letter was read from E. J. Lennox, acting chairman of the T. T. C. citing the motion passed by the City Council that it was in favor of abandoning on Feb. 1 the railway, unless satisfactory agreements for continuing its operations in the meantime were made.
- Date of Publication
- 7 Feb 1930
- Personal Name(s)
- Lennox, E. J. ; Lennox, T.H. ; Sheppard, O.B. Mrs. ; Lundy, F.A.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Metropolitan Railway
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.05011 Longitude: -79.46631
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Newmarket Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
438 Park Ave.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1W1