In St. John's Anglican Church, Winona, on Saturday, June 23rd, 1951, at 2:30 o'clock, the wedding was solemnized of Marion Lois, daughter of Mrs. Honey and the late Mr. George Honey, Grimsby, and Mr. Willison C. LeDrew, Chicago, Ill., U.S.A., son of Mrs. Frank Johnson, Grimsby.
Archdeacon G.F.Scovil, Grimsby, officiated and the wedding music was played by Mr. Eric Tyler.
Given in marriage by her uncle, Mr. George Banks, Hamilton, the bride wore a navy blue suit with white accessories and corsage of baby gardenias and pinnochio roses.
Mrs. Bruce Stuart, the bride's sister, was her attendant, wearing a grey suit with white accessories and corsage of deep red roses. Mr. Eldon LeDrew, brother of the groom, acted as best man.
The reception was held at the residence of Mr. and Mrs. George Banks, 6 Parkside Drive, Hamilton, for about 30 guests. The bride's mother received wearing robin's egg blue with navy and corsage of deep pink carnations. The groom's mother wore cinnamon brown with beige, and corsage of coral carnations.
After motoring to various points in the United States, Mr. and Mrs. Wilson [sic] LeDrew will reside in Chicago, Illinois.