Miss Angeline Bush, living near Vineland, met a terrible death Thursday afternoon, when her clothing caught fire from burning grass, and she was so seriously injured that she died almost immediately from the shock. Miss Bush and her sister lived together at the old homestead in Clinton Township. Deceased had been cleaning up around the yard while her sister was having a sleep indoors. The victim had evidently made a desperate attempt to reach the house, as she was found lying on the ground close to the back door. George Bush, county jailer, is a brother of the deceased. The Bush family are old and well-known residents of the township.