"We find that the said Charles Douborough came to his death on July 16, 1915 at the hour of about 11:30 a.m. His death was caused, according to the evidence heard, by accident, while working on a pole of the Dominion Power and Transmission Company, west of the village of Grimsby, opposite Ernest Woolverton's residence, connecting wires. Sudden death was caused by his right arm coming in contact with the 2200 voltage current and forming a circuit by his touching the telephone wire with his right leg. The jury is also of the opinion that this accident would have been avoided, had the telephone wires been placed further down the pole, or by having them a greater distance apart on a longer crossarm. We advise that immediate steps be taken by the said company to insure against a recurrence of a similar accident." The above verdict was brought in on Tuesday afternoon by the jury empanelled to inquire into the death of Charles Douborough, who was electrocuted on July 16, while erecting a transformer on a pole about 2 miles west of Grimsby. Mr. Ed Bently, who was working with Douborough at the time, could throw no more new light on his death than appeared in the Independent last week...Mr. Harry Taylor, Supt. of Construction for the D. P. & T., stated that Douborough had worked for him for about 12 years and he was a careful, conscientious workman and perfectly capable of handling any job. Photos of the pole were exhibited. The jury was out about 20 minutes.