Crowd inside the Temple
- Mystery Question
- Do you know what band this might be? Do you see any other instruments?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a black and white photograph taken from the stage of the temple. In the foreground, a band in uniform sit with their instruments on their laps. A tuba, trumpet, french horn and clarinet are visible. The majority of the picture is taken up with the crowd of people sitting in the pews of the Temple. There also appears to be a standing only area in the far back of the open-walled temple. The part of the Temple visible appears to be filled to capacity.
- According to the promotional period of Grimsby Park, the Temple could hold up to 7,000 people. Notice also, the wiring and lighting system visible in the top of the Temple.
- Date of Publication
Width: 17.8 cm
Height: 13 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 17.8cm
Image Height: 13cm
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1940406248157 Longitude: -79.5253944503403
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Grimsby ChautauquaEmailgenfirstname.lastname@example.orgWWW address
Agency street/mail address18 Carnegie Lane
Grimsby, ON L3M 1Y1